Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Goodbye school, hello summer!

This schoolyear will soon be over and we have to let our project rest for some time. We are not planning to add any new articles in our common magazine in summer. But that doesn't mean we are going to forget English or our new friends. We think it would be a great idea to talk about all the exciting things that happen to us in summer and all the fantastic places we visit during the summer. We could also add photos. This would certainly help us get to know each other better and sharing experience is always fun, too! As an old saying goes - there is luck in sharing a thing.

Have a nice summer and write about it!

2 comments:

carlos said...

Hey all my friends!!

Today we have the summer holidays!, Im going to speak about the things I going to do this summer :)
-Every weekends Im gong to go to the beach or hotel.
-Im going to go to Lisbon, BArcelona......
-CAnary island.
-and my houses beach.

This summer is very special for me because I meet a new group of friend and they are very friendly, also with my girl xdxd

Also were goning to do a lot of parties.

Well I want that all peoples of magazinefactory have a nice summer :).

NOTICE: WE HAVE A SHORT TIME OF HOLIDAYS; PLEASE, BE HAPPY THESE
MONTH :)
Good bye!

Angélica Juan said...

Hello everybody,
I am Angélica. The Spanish teacher in the project magazine factory. This is the first time I write in a blog so I hope to do it rightly.
First of all, I would like to congratulate all of you (the Estonian and the Spanish students)for the nice and good work that you have done along this year in our magazinefactory. Now we now a lot of things about our countries and our cultures and hobbies. The last articles about your country and your main cities were amazing. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
Talking about the summer, in Spain students have two months and three weeks of holiday (from the 22nd of June to the 15th of September). I spend July here in Seville and in August I will go to the beach in Huelva (I swim in the Atlantic Ocean!!). I wish you a good summer holiday and I'd love to read more about your summer experiences. Have a good time and enjoy yourself (and ... learn a bit of English if you can!!!)
New projects will be waiting for us in September so let's fill our batteries to start the new school year full of energy.
Best wishes,
Angélica.